Support in other languages: 
What's DOS?
davek

Unable to see Podcasts in Windows Media Player that have been downloaded using iTunes.

Podcasts that have downloaded using iTunes appear in Windows Media Player only for the time that it is loaded. If I close it down and re-open, they are not there.

I see them download and can see them in c:/users/pc user/my music/itunes/itunes media/downloads/podcasts.

I have entered this location in Media Player using Organize / Manage Libraries / Music, but Media Player still doesnt see them. (I have also tried just about every other likely looking location, but this hasn't worked either).

I have asked in the Microsoft Communities who suggested that I find some 3rd party pug-in software.

I have a new laptop running Windows 7, along with presumably the latest version of Media Player and iTunes, so shouldn’t it all run properly without introducing 3rd party s/w ?

It all ran ok on the old machine running Vista.
I would imagine that there must be a lot of other people across the world using iTunes to download podcasts & Media Player to transfer them to their player ?

Can sombody help me please ?

Thanks very much,

Dave.