Support in other languages: 
Paper Tape
Jeffrey520

Unable to update Thinkpad Bluetooth SW on Windows 7, 6.2.1.1401 update dated 22 June 2010

Can anyone help me update my Bluetooth SW for Windows 7 32-bit? I tried to load Lenovo's latest software update from their website and receive a Windows 7 1935 error message: an error occurred during installation of assembly. Phone support is Atlanta was not able to help stating the two options I have are the Lenovo download that did not work, or using my ThinkVantange System Update Tool that will not update to this version. My current bluetooth SW driver version is for 2008 when I had Vista OS. I basically am trying to get a bluetooth headset (Motorola H17txt) to work with my computer. It pairs, but does not even function as a headset. The bluetooth headset functions properly on my other laptop using Windows XP. Thanks, Jeff
Lenovo Staff
parkerjnc

Re: Unable to update Thinkpad Bluetooth SW on Windows 7, 6.2.1.1401 update dated 22 June 2010

What version of Bluetooth software do you currently have installed?

Did you try uninstalling the Bluetooth software before installing the newer version?