Support in other languages: 
Paper Tape
jenan

bluetooth problem

hi

i have thinkpad W510

my bluetooth stop working at all and i cant find it under control panle, just an icon in the try and when i try to click add device nothing happen, yet i can see my laptop from any other device but no way to connct to it via bluetooth even if its running!

for the drivers i checked it alot its said its workign fine and this is best driver installed!

before it was workign great all this sudden happen so i think its win7 issue and not hardwear

any advice?

harishnailwal
Topics: 0
Kudos: 1
Solutions: 2

Re: bluetooth problem

Hello Jenan,

It seem to be an issue with Bluetooth driver. As you have mentioned that the device was working fine before then you can use System Restore feature of Windows to restore your system to the back date. To do so, please click on Start and type System Restore and press enter. This will open the a Window and then follow the onscreen steps.

Regards,

Harish

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Paper Tape
jenan

Re: bluetooth problem

hi and thanks for replay

i did that many times but no luck to have it work and i dont think so its driver issue because each time it said driver working fine :smileysad: