Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
amazingalien

still restarts after instalation WIN7

Hi everyone,

I have problem, I have bought Lenovo IdeaPad G570 without OS. I tried to instal WIN7, everything going fine, but at the end of instalation, notebook wrote "logon process initialization failure" and still restarts. In instalacion I deleted partitions, and format the new one so i havent my backup file. I tried to recover it, but still the same. Could you help me pls.

sameerbhan
Topics: 2
Kudos: 16
Solutions: 10

Re: still restarts after instalation WIN7

System get restarted after installation of windows. I would suggest you to kindly check the SATA mode controller in the BIOS mode, change it to IDE or compatible mode. To do so please restart the system and press F2 key continuously, Bios screen will appear.

Also you can check with other operating system.

Thanks & Regards,

Sameer

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Paper Tape
ishtiaqaj

Re: still restarts after instalation WIN7

i hve the same proble i try the both AHCI and Compatible mode bt still same problm