Support in other languages: 
Paper Tape
irakli9
Accepted Solution

B570e problem on windows 8 driver

I installed windows 8 release preview on my lenovo b570e, all the drivers work perfectly except the touchpad.

When are you going to release update for Elantech smart-pads? Or are you even going to update the touchpad drivers at all for windows 8?

RMattoo
Topics: 3
Kudos: 94
Solutions: 91

Re: B570e problem on windows 8 driver

Hi

Welcome To Lenovo Community

Windows 8 supported drivers will be available around the time that the pre-release period for Windows 8 ends and the General Availability point on Microsoft's Windows 8 product roadmap is reached

In the interim, certain Windows 7 BIOS, drivers and software may work; however, the same functionality as under Windows 7 is not guaranteed.

You may try installing windows 7 touchpad driver and check

Hope This Helps
Cheers!!!

What's DOS?
sisaklidia

Hi, 

I had the same problem, so I tried your suggestion and it works! to Win8 install the touchpad driver for win7 :smileyhappy:

(my laptop model is g550)

thanks!

What's DOS?
ARBI112

Hello,

Sir i am runing window 7 Home Perimum, now i want to install widnows 8, 
I have the Derivers of my laptop for window7, but i do not have the derivers for widnows 8, i tried to intall windows 8 the BIOS worked(Installation Started), now i just want a link to downlad derivers for windows 8 :smileyhappy:

fmf
What's DOS?
fmf

I am unable to resolve the touchpad issue. I get this error when I installed windows 7 driver

error.jpg

What's DOS?
vivek98

Hello,I just upgraded my b570e to win8,bt I need hotkeys driver is it available?