Support in other languages: 
What's DOS?
M_Carter_Aspen

Display Orientation - T61 running Vista Business

I think I have a very simple question.....I mistakenly hit a combination of keys that apparently make up a hot key sequence. I do not know the sequence to undo this. The orientation of the image on my T61 laptop is now sideways (portrait, left to right versus portrait top to bottom). The help system is not much help. I'm sure it is easy, but can someone give me sequence to reverse this?

Thanks for the help.

andyP
Topics: 185
Kudos: 680
Solutions: 609

Re: Display Orientation - T61 running Vista Business

M_Carter_Aspen, welcome to the forum,

try using the key combination "Ctrl + Alt + ↑" or the other arrow keys.

Hope this helps

Andy  

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos
Please add your type, model number and OS to your signature, it helps to help you. Forum Search Option

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.
FYI Unsolicited Personal Messages will be ignored.

de.gif  Deutsche Community   es.gif  Comunidad en Español  uk.gif  English Community

PepperonI blog 

What's DOS?
M_Carter_Aspen

Thank you Andy. This is exactly what I needed. Wish I could have found it on my own.

andyP
Topics: 185
Kudos: 680
Solutions: 609

You're more than welcome :smileyhappy:

Most seem to give their cats the blame, search the community for - cat keyboard - and you'll be surprised what you find :smileywink: :smileyvery-happy:

Andy  

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos
Please add your type, model number and OS to your signature, it helps to help you. Forum Search Option

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.
FYI Unsolicited Personal Messages will be ignored.

de.gif  Deutsche Community   es.gif  Comunidad en Español  uk.gif  English Community

PepperonI blog