Support in other languages: 
Paper Tape
Xtiansdomain

G555 (0873) error loading operating system with fresh install of XP

Hello,

I am in need of assistance.  i had XP Pro installed and functioning on my Lenovo G555 0873, but due to a bad virus i received in email :smileysad: I needed to reload XP because it corrupted everything.  Just use it for some games so wasn't worried about data.  But now I get an error loading operating system after fresh install of XP Pro,  Computer formats drive copyies files and restarts like itis supposed then Operating system is lost?  Can you help me?

Xtiansdomain

Retired Employee
Serge1410

Re: G555 (0873) error loading operating system with fresh install of XP

hey Xtiansdomain,

i do hope that you created recovery media via One Key Recovery. If you did, use that to recover your system.

however if no recovery media was made, get in contact with the support crew via : http://bit.ly/LNVsuppNum

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
Have you checked out the Community Knowledgebase yet?!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.