Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
What's DOS?
Jennie
Accepted Solution

Intel Graphics settings

Hi - Need some help - I connected my Lenovo R61 laptop to our tv so we could look at ABC iview programs via the internet.  Worked great.  Then yesterday I right clicked the desktop and found this dinky little Intel Graphics window and played around with it - went into Display settings (while it was connected to the tv) and clicked monitor.  The tv went off air and now just has a flashing sign 'PC - VGA' and my laptop screen is blank!!  The laptop works fine as long as the tv is unplugged - how to do I get back to factory settings or somehow unclick that monitor setting!!! Teach me to play round with stuff I don't understand!! :smileyfrustrated:  Hope someone can help - Jennie

tanujhanda
Topics: 3
Kudos: 80
Solutions: 65

Re: Intel Graphics settings

Hello Jennie,

Kindly go to display properties and uncheck “Extend my Windows desktop onto this monitor”.

If still issue persist then uninstall the display driver and install the display driver again.

Best Regards,

Tanuj

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!