Support in other languages: 
Token Ring
spiritedguy

Re: Corrupt video on x200 tablet

This thread got quiet quickly. Hopefully that solution worked. my bios isn't a thinkpad.

I was investigating screen corruption on my Ideapad S12 with Nvidia ION graphics.

Mine is just a small portion of my screen on the right side near center, nowhere near the total corruption I saw in the screenshots.

I also installed the latest geforce drivers from Nvidia, and the flash10.1 drivers.

But curiously, I first saw my corruption in linux, in Quickstart.So its making me think its the hardware.

As well it is not constant I have only seen it 3 times today being the first day I saw it.

This netbook is new and loved.

What's DOS?
dtaboada

[ Edited ]

This is awesome... been looking for a quick fix for a while now (since win7 BETA) works like a charm :smileywink:

- DT [X301]

Serial Port
cecilyen

I saw the same problem after resuming from standby. This happen after I upgraded to the latest Intel video driver. Any fix?
x200 Tablet, 4GB RAM, Pen/Hand Touch Screen
Windows 7 Pro x64
Serial Port
cecilyen

Re: x200t video problem

I also got the same problem. Does Lenovo do any QA test before releasing their driver?
Windows 7 Pro x64
Token Ring
spiritedguy

read the thread cecilyen, the fix is in the bios apparently.

eug
Fanfold Paper
eug

it's working well for me too... thanks gav46!
Serial Port
cecilyen

Ops, I did not see the post about disabling VT-d. But, this is definitely not a "fix". I did not see this problem in other laptops. I think it's Lenovo to blame, not Intel.
Windows 7 Pro x64
oab
Serial Port

Re: Intel Display Driver Problems

[ Edited ]

A little update to my problem: I have exactly the same problem with the screen as ET. I solve it by restarting. It occurs everytime I resume from sleep / hibernation, AND power source is changed meanwhile.

Br OA

Fanfold Paper
Darrell456

I have an X200 w/ Vista 64 and am getting the same problem.  

First off, on startup all these new updates I downloaded from Lenovo has bogged down my system.  

Secondly, This new driver update is causing havoc on my system.  Startup now takes at least 5 minutes, sits with a black screen for at least 2 minutes with only the mouse pointer visible.  Also after awaking from sleep on the docking station my screen is garbled.  Only will fix with a restart.  

I have tried downloading drivers from Intel because some have said it will fix the problem however when trying to install, driver says I must use the download from the laptop manufactuer.  Also I tried restoring from the day before I did the update but for some reason I am getting an error with this.  

I need a Fix Lenovo!!!! This is driving me crazy.  Before the update I loved my computer, now I am very annoyed!

Any suggestions would be a great help. 

Fanfold Paper
mjacobi

I have a new X200 Tablet with Win 7 64-bit and am experiencing the exact same issues.  Disabling the VT-d option in the BIOS does not resolve the issue.

Come on Lenovo!  Please supply a fix!

So far, this new laptop has been disappointing.  First it was the Intel wireless dropping every few minutes (the fix was to modify the driver power option, the solution which I had to hunt down instead of Lenovo supplying a fix), now the display scrambling...

I switched from Mac to Lenovo and haven't heard the end of it from my friends.  I'm starting to think they're right (that I'm crazy).

Surely Lenovo laptops and Win7 are better than this... Am I missing something?