Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Token Ring
jyeah

Re: Does anyone have x220t pen working properly on edges?

How well can the calibration with the Wacom drivers fix the edge issue? Can you please supply a link to that driver? Thanks!

Punch Card
driekus

Wacom Drivers

As I said in my post, it doesn't fix the edge problems, but the callibration is much better.

Punch Card
HypertextEye

driekus wrote:

I have played around with this more. I Installed the Wacom drivers from their website and used their callibration utility and got much better results.

Thank you for suggesting this. I had read elsewhere that the Wacom drivers didn't help. I tried it after reading your post and it works just as well as my X61t now.

What's DOS?
Cpavel

Which driver did you guys download?  The bamboo or something else.

Punch Card
HypertextEye

Cpavel wrote:

Which driver did you guys download?  The bamboo or something else.

Considering this thing is a tablet PC and not a bamboo tablet, I doubt the bamboo drivers would do any good.

Blue Screen Again
randfee

sorry, but can't you just answer the question and point to the exact driver you're talking about and give us the exact description?!

Your link just ends up on the main page of wacom which doesn't really help

:smileywink:

Parallax of course is an issue with all active digitizers, it is logical and I think nobody here would complain about that. It's very obvious once you think about it.

The nonlinearity around the edges though is the main issue at hand here. You say calibrating the x220t with the drivers you downloaded gives "better" results?! What does that mean exactly then, if the nonlinearity around the borders (which is the topic of this thread) is not affected? Sorry, don't get what you mean then!

What's DOS?
Cpavel

[ Edited ]

Found it.  It's almost at the bottom of the list labeled Tablet PC.  At first I was sure if that was in fact the right one, but after reading the description, it's for Penabled tablet PCs.  Which is what the x220t would be.  It didn't fix the edge sensitivity for me though.  However, it did in fact make the pen more accurate everywhere else.

Blue Screen Again
randfee

hm guys...

With the new driver....could you maybe take another fullscreen shot with straight angled lines crossing the border? I'd be interesting to see if the driver does not only linearly unddistort.

BTW. Maybe you'd get better results by increasing the amount of calibration points in the critical area AND using this driver?

Fanfold Paper
Calculon

[ Edited ]

What is the status of this ticket with Engineering???

Punch Card
wjyoung

Calculon wrote:

I'm happy with the results of the Wacom driver.

Except for a few spots (corners) it seems to have resolved the issue.

Sounds encouraging. Does pressure sensitivity work for you, and for which program(s)? I couldn't get p.s. to work with any of the Wacom drivers, including the Lenovo MultiTouch driver, in Autodesk Sketchbook.