Support in other languages: 
Punch Card
AQ_OC

Re: Order Finally received, but very disappointed! Come on Lenovo!

VinP wrote:
So guess what? Still no shipment and no contact from anyone from Lenovo regarding my stylus!! This is insanity. The customer service at Lenovo has certainly degraded to the point where I do not feel comfortable purchasing their products. It's very unfortunate. At this time I plan to cancel my order and ship everything back.

Lenovo has broken my faith in their company and has lost the business of my friends, family, and colleagues.

Well, I hope you let them know exactly why you are leaving.  I can't say I blame you because they do suck at any kind of personal interaction with customers.  It's a sad day when working with a web page is superior to talking to a person.

Fanfold Paper
Cads

You should be able to use the pen from your x61 with the x220 just fine.

Paper Tape
VinP

I had and x61 not and x61t

Paper Tape
VinP

Just to let everyone know I ordered my x220T on Jan 19th. I still DO NOT HAVE A PEN!!

Punch Card
AQ_OC

VinP wrote:

Just to let everyone know I ordered my x220T on Jan 19th. I still DO NOT HAVE A PEN!!

It is just unimaginable that Lenovo can't fix a simple problem like this very quickly. Something is surely wrong with this organization.

SCSI Port
DUTCHvanAtlanta

[ Edited ]

AQ_OC wrote:

VinP wrote:

It is just unimaginable that Lenovo can't fix a simple problem like this very quickly. Something is surely wrong with this organization.

I've said it before.  It's like a Chinese Fire Drill choreographed by the Keystone Kops.  Check out both topics on Wikipedia, if you don't know what this means.

I was ready to also purchase a ThinkPad Slate Tablet; but after I saw how this outfit operates, it won't happen in this lifetime.

What's DOS?
petetsai

I also purchased an x220t with no pen included.  I was told that the invoice shows that it doesn't have a pen which I find riduculous.  You don't see your invoice until AFTER you purchase from the outlet store, the AD for the product I purchased shows a picture with the stylus, and talks about the pen in the description.   I think other people should post here as well because this seems like it needs to be a class-action lawsuit for false advertising.