Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Ctrl-Alt-Del
heezy
Accepted Solution

Pressure Sensitivity on Lenovo X220?

[ Edited ]

I'm trying to get Sketchbook Pro and Photoshop CS5 to have pressure sensitivity at the same time on my X220. I realize that once you uninstall the wacom driver, Sketchbook works, but Photoshop doesn't. When you reinstall the wacom driver, Photoshop works (along with my other drawing programs) and Sketchbook doesn't.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem and have Sketchbook have pressure sensitivity along with the other programs?

Ctrl-Alt-Del
natepd

Re: Pressure Sensitivity on Lenovo X220?

I'm having a similar issue. Kinda. I got my lenovo yesterday, today I finally got to use it. Installed Phostoshop Cs5 and. . . no pressure sensitivity. I`ve tried several things . . . but to no result. I`m lost.

Ctrl-Alt-Del
heezy

@natepd

All I think you have to do is download the wacom driver from their website:

http://www.wacom.com/en/CustomerCare/Drivers.aspx?model=Tablet+PC&os=Windows+7

Install it and reboot and see if that works.   :smileytongue:

Ctrl-Alt-Del
natepd

Nope. It didn't. -sigh- This is getting really annoying.
Ctrl-Alt-Del
natepd

[ Edited ]

I`ve tried all the solutions I could find but I still don't have pressure sensitivity on Photoshop CS5. 

Ctrl-Alt-Del
heezy

I know I'm going way off my topic, but did you delete the driver already installed before you installed the new wacom one?

And to anyone who has a X220 tablet, do you have both photoshop and sketchbook with pressure sensitivity?

Ctrl-Alt-Del
natepd

I'm sorry for bringing this off topic myself. And to answer your question . . no I didn't.
How do I delete it? Do I go to device manager and unistall "Wacom Pen"and etc or to Programs and Features and uninstall "Pen Tablet" by wacom . ..
Ctrl-Alt-Del
heezy

Yeah, you go to Control panel> Programs> Uninstall a program

Then you should see ISD Tablet under Wacom Technologies. Delete that one and restart the computer. Then reinstall the new one and restart. Then go into Photoshop, and if it doesn't work when you first open it, give it 10 minutes and try again.

Ctrl-Alt-Del
natepd

Okay. Did like you said and it didn't work. I don't know what to try anymore. I'll just call support I guess. Thank you though :smileyhappy:

Ctrl-Alt-Del
mobiuspizza

When I had problems with ArtRage, I found that the lenovo drivers has better pressure sentivity support than the stock wacom. With the wacom the pressure sentivity, soft requries impractically soft pen touches and any normal drawing ended up in thick lines. So was in OneNote.