Support in other languages: 
Paper Tape
rteegar

Touch Screen has started to "select" on webpages instead scrolling the page up or down.

My touch screen only "selects" on internet explorer pages. It used to move the explorer page up or down. This just started after doing system upgrades - don't know if the problem is related. If my move my finger up or down on the screen it just highlights everything in blue (select) when it use to move the web page up or down. What do I do to fix this? Thanks! rt

Retired Employee
Serge1410

Re: Touch Screen has started to "select" on webpages instead scrolling the page up or down

hey rteegar,

could you provide to us the MTM of your unit so that other forummers can assist you on this ?

To locate MTM - http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/FindProductNumber.page#find

Anyway, uninstall the current multitouch drivers that you have installed on your system. head over to>> http://support.lenovo.com , download and install the later version for your unit.

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
Have you checked out the Community Knowledgebase yet?!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.
Paper Tape
rteegar

Re: Touch Screen has started to "select" on webpages instead scrolling the page up or down

[ Edited ]

Thanks!

0831-CTO

The laptop has been great and the problem started recently. I'm not sure why I can no longer scroll up or down on a web page with my finger -- again -- it only selects in blue what my finger scrolls over. It's almost as if it was switched to "select" instead of scroll and I cannot find any options to switch it back. Also,,,where do I go to re-calibrate the screen?

I appreciate the help,,,rt

Moderator Note; s/n edited for member's own protection