Support in other languages: 
Serial Port
wojciech_czyz

Where to submit driver bugs for correction?

Hello,

I have Vista 64 Ultimate, I switched working on my Multitouch Multiview thinkpad screen as primary screen and having external screen as secondary. As I dock and undock frequently, I am experiencing bugs:

- frequent loosing of input for the pen and touchscreen and redirecting to external screen,

- if thinkpad creen is secondary the pen and touch are only giving output on the primary screen, which when PC is docked in tablet mode will have reverse input.

- frequent mesage about WWAN preventing screen rotation while there is no WWAN in my PC.

So where to send this and how to push Lenovo to fix it? In my opinion Lenovo should move from just lisitng Thinkpad features on their catalogues to really make them working - always.

Serial Port
wojciech_czyz

Re: Where to submit driver bugs for correction?

I am still waiting for some reply for simple questions / how to submit to technical guys in Lenovo driver bugs etc. I used the form on the Web page, but got no email confirmation...

Serial Port
wojciech_czyz

Re: Where to submit driver bugs for correction?

Seems no way exist to report bugs to Lenovo. If it is true, Lenovo thinks it is as absolutely correct as Vatican itself - nobody should doubt in its products/publications. An Lenovo employee to show the way to submit bugs confirmed across several platforms?

---------------

Thank you for contacting IBM.
IBM/Lenovo provides free software support for the first 30 days after the purchase of the machine.
IBM/Lenovo provides free hardware support during the warranty period which is only provided by phone.

Your system indicates it is beyond its Software warranty period of 30 days.
To obtain software support which will be billable or to obtain free hardware Support, please phone the Technical HelpCentre of your country.

------------