Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
kindjal

Wrong shipping about my X220T

After waiting for about two weeks, I get my x220t in the end. When I unbox it, I found that one is not the one I ordered from the outlet. After spending 2 hours talking with the customer service, they wanted  me to send me back the wrong one and only want to refund the computer. However, the one I ordered two weeks ago is not longer available and out of stock. Now they want to rebook another one. In this way, I have to spend lots of more on the parts I really do not need. They kept telling me the only thing they could do is return and refund. I really do not understand as a large company, how could lenovo let the customer pay for the mistake they made. They keep asking me to speak to the new staffs and repeat the same things. 

Then they want to contact with the outlet sale tomorrow.

Really disppointed with the customer sevice till now.

tanujhanda
Topics: 3
Kudos: 80
Solutions: 65

Re: Wrong shipping about my X220T

It is really disappointing to know the issue happened with you.

I will forward your concern ahead and check if something can be done.

However, I would request you, if you could also check some alternate model which meets your expectation and is available.

Best Regards,

Tanuj

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Cleo_Lenovo
Topics: 81
Kudos: 264
Solutions: 136

Re: Wrong shipping about my X220T

Hi kindjal,

I totally understand your feeling and really sorry for the mistake.
Please let us know if your problem is resolved as you mentioned the rep will contact outlet sales.

Regards,
Cleo

WW Social Media
T61, T410, x240, Z500, Flex 14

Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество