Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
blue_healer

Re: X201 with Multi-touch. Why no pressure sensitivity on Pen?

@cecilyen - I wish I knew...the procedure above worked for my machine model/type: 0831CTO. You can try looking up screen part numbers to compare.
Blue Screen Again
monkeyA

Wacom driver can help, but not the latest revision.

ver 5.1.1-11 tested OK...

http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/X-Series-Tablet-ThinkPad-Laptops/X201-Tablet-Pen-Sensitivity/td-p/259523

Paper Tape
KJBrett

[ Edited ]

@blue_healer

I just got my X201 on 020311 and this definitely worked for me and pressure sensitivity for Painter X.

The only thing that I can't do properly is calibrate my pen with the Wacom software. Everything else seems to be working fine.

KJB

UPDATE:  020411, Everything was working and then I restarted my computer and the multitouch stopped working. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling per the instuctions but nothing seems to reactivate the multitouch.

What's DOS?
windschuetze

Awhhh, thank you so much! It worked for me, I'm using a X200 t.

I used the mentioned drivers. I couldn't find the multitouch driver on lenovo's page, so I used this one:http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/pccbbs/mobiles/7wge60ww.exe

After 4 hours, trying with different drivers and rebooting I finally got the Pen working with press gesture in photoshop!

Thank you!

What's DOS?
Pilot824

X201 with Multi-touch. Why no pressure sensitivity on Pen [FIXED]

Control panel / Pen tablet properties, change the pen tip feel from soft to firm

That is my suspected solution; however, what I actually did was install the latest bamboo driver, reboot, got lazy and later changed those settings and it worked.