Support in other languages: 
What's DOS?
Element85

X201T Digitizer Driver stopped working

Hey Guys I'm stumped. I just did my yearly refreash of the operating system. Reinstall Windows 7 Enterprise 64 bit. When I first install everything it works just fine but then it looks like either windows update or lenovo software update attempts to update the digitizer driver and the pen starts to act like a mouse. The tablet is mutlitouch and those functions are not effected just the digitizer. If I reinstall again the same thing happens. I am not sure of where to get the correct drivers as it appears that Lenovo doesn't have them. What do you guys think.

Paper Tape
skmpowdjy

Re: X201T Digitizer Driver stopped working

[ Edited ]

Yes, I ran a system update last night (which installed "multi touch" and "nav point" drivers) and I woke up today to find my computer no longer recognizes pen nor touch input.  This is a huge problem -- is Lenovo aware of this?

EDIT: I also installed a generic Windows update, which installed "Wacom Two Finger Touch" drivers.  I did them both at the same time so I'm not sure which update was responsible for breaking touch.  On the Computer -> Properties screen, it states that this display does not accept pen or touch input.