Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Blue Screen Again
anodize
Accepted Solution

X201t missing power adapter & stylus?

Hello guys,

Just got my X201t order from the outlet and really shocked to see it came with no power adapter or stylus. I called the tech support just now and the rep pointed me to contact sales tomorrow. Will the sales team send me an adapter and stylus? I want to use my new machine as soon as possible. :smileysad:

Bit Torrent
Vince69

Re: X201t missing power adapter & stylus?

Hello mate,

I hope they will. Where did you buy your Thinkpad ?

__________________________________________________________________________________

Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a subject ourselves, or we know where we can find information on it.

ThinkPad T510 4313-CTO Windows 8 x64 - Intel Core i7-620M - NVIDIA NVS 3100M - 8GB RAM - 240GB SSD- Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 - Gobi 2000.
ThinkPad Helix 3697-CTO Windows 8.1 x64 - Intel Core i7-3667U - Intel HD Graphics 4000 - 8GB RAM- 256GB SSD - Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205 - Ericsson C5621gw

Blue Screen Again
anodize

Hey. It was purchased directly from Lenovo's outlet. I just got off work so I'm gonna have to call them tomorrow morning. Kind of frustarting I can't play with my new toy..

Bit Torrent
Vince69

Yep very frustrating, never seen that....

__________________________________________________________________________________

Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a subject ourselves, or we know where we can find information on it.

ThinkPad T510 4313-CTO Windows 8 x64 - Intel Core i7-620M - NVIDIA NVS 3100M - 8GB RAM - 240GB SSD- Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 - Gobi 2000.
ThinkPad Helix 3697-CTO Windows 8.1 x64 - Intel Core i7-3667U - Intel HD Graphics 4000 - 8GB RAM- 256GB SSD - Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205 - Ericsson C5621gw

Blue Screen Again
anodize

[ Edited ]

So I called them today and the woman on the phone said she could not send me the stylus? and suggested I return the laptop for a refund(seriously?!)... I was really shocked. Now a senior technician is set to call me back in 5 days regarding the missing items. So I have to wait 5 days to use my new laptop... How can I not be disappointed with Lenovo? :smileysad: :smileysad: :smileysad:

Btw, why is my control panel in German?!?

andyP
Topics: 161
Kudos: 711
Solutions: 636

anodize wrote:

Btw, why is my control panel in German?!?

Fixed - In your profile > preferences the language was set to German

Andy  

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos

Please add your type, model number and OS to your signature, it helps to help you.

Forum Search Option

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

FYI Unsolicited Personal Messages will be ignored.

de.gif  Deutsche Community   es.gif  Comunidad en Español  uk.gif  English Community ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

PepperonI blog 

Administrator
Mark_Lenovo

anodize,

Please send me a PM with your order number, contact information for shipping (name, address, phone) and your system model type and serial on the bottom.

I'll help you obtain these items.

In the mean time, could you recheck all the packaging that your system came with?   The pen will come in a seperate box and does not ship installed in the pen holder on the system as you might expect.  The AC adapter may be tucked away in the packing as well.

Now, please don't take that suggestion the wrong way - if you are like me, you've probably been over every square inch of cardboard twice by now.  I just suggest this because I bought an Edge from the outlet for a family member in the last month and thought I was short the power cord that goes into the AC adapter brick, only to later find it tucket away in a plastic bag inside a carboard flap.

I'll look for your PM so we can get you going if you don't find the parts after a final recheck of the box...

I know you are eagar to get using this new system.  I would be too!

Mark

ThinkPads: S30, T43, X60t, X1, W700ds, IdeaPad Y710, IdeaCentre: A300, IdeaPad K1
Mark Hopkins
Program Manager, Lenovo Social Media (Services)
twitter @lenovoforums
English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
Blue Screen Again
anodize

Thank you Andy and Mark for getting back to me.

Mark, I sent ya a PM with requested info.

Blue Screen Again
anodize

Mark sent me the missing items in timely manner. Problem resolved. Thanks a lot to Mark and all the others replied to this thread.