Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fanfold Paper
DerekZ

X220 Recovery Partition

Hi I am wanting to completely install factory default. I have the tablett gorrila glass with no disc drive. Just got my 3 dvds recovery. Got them on my 1TB drive in 3 seperate folders like the dvds. Found my backup on that partition so need help on using the 3virtuals and putting it in that partition to be used. Thanks
sameerbhan
Topics: 2
Kudos: 16
Solutions: 10

Re: X220 Recovery Partition

I would like to share with you that you can restore your laptop to the factory default settings by using the
recovery disk or ThinkVantage Rescue.

You can connect the external USB optical drive to restore your laptop factory settings by using recovery disc.

Alternatively, you can restore your System by using Thinkvantage Button. If the Thinkvantage Button is not available in your keyboard then you need presss F11 on POST screen.

For more information regarding the same please refer the mentioned below web link.
http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/research/hints-or-tips/detail.page?&LegacyDocID=MIGR-70803

Thanks and Regards,

Sameer

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!