Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fanfold Paper
dogland1
Accepted Solution

X230T - Buttons below screen do not work - Help?

:smileysad:

I love my ThinkPad but the buttons below the screen do not function to rotate the screen etc. I cannot seem to find a fix. Assistance?

Thinkpad X230 Tablet 3434-CTO
sarbin

Re: X230T - Buttons below screen do not work - Help?

[ Edited ]

welcome to the community.

first thing is to check that you have the most recent tablet button drivers installed.

if you look at the driver matrix here: http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/research/hints-or-tips/detail.page?&DocID=HT073838

look in the "mouse and keyboard" selection and select the version to match your os and open the readme file. it'll tell you how to determine your installed version along with the fixes in the most recent version, and how to install. note that the matrix is usually more current than tvsu.

please post back when you have had a chance to look at it and we'll try to assist further.

cheers.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   Русскоязычное Русскоязычное Сообщество
Community Resources: Participation RulesImages in postsSearch (Advanced)Private Messaging
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.
Helix X220 X301 X200T T61p T60p Yoga2ProT420 T510 T400 R400 T61 Yoga13

I am not a Lenovo employee.
HDMI
hp79

Re: X230T - Buttons below screen do not work - Help?

Also try pressing the button for more than a second.