Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
hfouad

lenovo recovery

Dear All

kindly i need your urgent support, i have X 220i tablet and it gave me low disk space on Drive Q and when i click on it it ask me to create recovery media, so I do that and I didn't found any driver to recover on it so I connect my external Hard and I created on it, but suddenly I found the it deleted all my data on my Ex-Hard, so plz plz plz advise me how can I get my lost data from my external hard its 500 GB and now it show me its 456GB free of 465 GB and the icon became like lenovo recovery and the name became cbd_drive.

plz plz plz help me :smileysad:

lead_org
Topics: 128
Kudos: 1,252
Solutions: 1,342

Re: lenovo recovery

download a software called undelete, you may retrieve part of the lost files back.

Regards,

Jin Li

May this year, be the year of 'DO'!

I am a volunteer, and not a paid staff of Lenovo or Microsoft
Hiro
Kudos: 88
Solutions: 22

Re: lenovo recovery

[ Edited ]

Hi Hfouad,

Welcome to the Community, I hate when the issue you had happens and it has happened to me a few times. Don't worrie you data is not lost and the suggestion by Lead_org is a great way to get back any lost data. If this dosn't work don't worrie there are many other programs avaiblie that you can try.

Here is link to a few more: http://www.pcworld.com/reviews/collection/8348/free_hard_disk_utilities_recover_deleted_files_and_lo...

I would try any free HDD recovery program you can before buying.

I hope this helps you recovery your data plz post back and let us know if it solved it for you.

Best of luck,

Hiro

Did you find a post Awesome? A response just Outstanding? Kudo them!
Did the post you read answer your question? Did someone help you figure out your problem? Hit Solution Provided and give that person a pat on the back for helping you out!