04-24-2011 09:51 AM
04-24-2011 12:21 PM
Chage the monitor to something higher quality
Have a 6-cell battery that sits flush.
Keyboard could be a little better, don't know if mine was defective but some keys would require harder presses than others. Especially the down arrow key
That's about it Great design.
04-24-2011 02:39 PM
* Better battery life on 3 cell, or make a 6 cell that doesn't stick out
* Install a Hard Drive activity LED
* Make the power adapter smaller with better cord management
* Have dedicated keys for volume/mute control like most other ThinkPads
* Fix the annoying software glitches.
* Switch to the Intel platform