Support in other languages: 
Paper Tape
erigs

LENOVO! World is die. Keyboard of new t/xX30(t) is kills him.

Hello,

...illumination is not needed and it does not matter ...and other new useless features - when you type 200 characters per minute in two languages. If will be "new keyboard", thinkpad will have to die. Lenovo! You kill it and self. If we using thinkpad, we always recommended your other series. and after - we have no reason do it.

since '99: 600, 600e, 600x, t41, t60, t61p, t400, x100e! - i know, what i said :smileyhappy: and now x220t ...where need correct some small problems: 1. technological errors 2. sound 3. HD4000 4. USB 3.0 ...else - to taste ...And what are you going to do - this is terrible! :smileysad:

Paper Tape
Likbes

Re: LENOVO! World is die. Keyboard of new t/xX30(t) is kills him.

[ Edited ]

Yes! I thnk too that it's the START OF END!!! The keyboard has stupid design, vulgar, it's not a bussiness laptop yet... heh where is blue "enter"?

RETURN ThinkPad series to IBM or observe the standarts!

Punch Card
JWTS

[ Edited ]

Likbes wrote:

Yes! I thnk too that it's the START OF END!!! The keyboard has stupid design, vulgar, it's not a bussiness laptop yet... heh where is blue "enter"?

RETURN ThinkPad series to IBM or observe the standarts!

What good is a blue "enter" key. If you need the key to be a different color, you have some other issues with your "productivity"...  This is being mad just to be mad..

As far as being "traditional", original thinkpads had black enter key.  The world isn't coming to an end over this keyboard.

Punch Card
Werewolf

As far as being "traditional", original thinkpads had black enter key.  The world isn't coming to an end over this keyboard.

Of course Libkes overreacted a bit, but blue ENTER is since IBM times (at least T42). It's like yet another Thinkpad "trademark". Can you imagine people's frustation and lamenting in forums, when Lenovo changes for example Thinkpad case color to... metallic blue? Or trackpoint color to something else, not red? Yes, we all know, that different coloring doesn't help productivity not a bit, but Lenovo has other series like Edge to test various fun ideas and improvise with case colors. So at least i understand Libkes reaction.