Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fanfold Paper
introspect

Lenovo X120e to become available in Europe (at least Germany) April/May

According to the official Lenovo Germany Facebook Wall: (search facebook for LenovoIntelWasMachtDirSpass click on Wall)

Liebe Lenovo-Fans, wir mussten Euch zwar etwas vertrösten, aber das Warten hat sich gelohnt und wir haben gute Neuigkeiten zum Wochenende! Alle von Euch nachgefragten Produkte - ThinkPad T420/T420s, ThinkPad E520, ThinkPad E420s, ThinkPad X120e, ThinkPad E520 - werden voraussichtlich in Kürze (April/Mai) auch in Deutschland erhältlich sein! Euer Lenovo-Team

Translates as:

Lenovo Dear fans, we had to you a bit put off, but the wait has been worthwhile and we have good news for the weekend! All of you requested products - T420/T420s ThinkPad, ThinkPad E520, E420s ThinkPad, ThinkPad X120e, ThinkPad E520 - are expected to be available soon (April / May) and in Germany! Your IBM Team

I had to check that it wasn't posted on April 1st.. :smileytongue:

Maybe someone could find more precise shipping dates?

Paper Tape
idiot101

Re: Lenovo X120e to become available in Europe (at least Germany) April/May

They are already available to students in Aachen. Try the link below. 

http://www.addag.de/uploads/media/NEU_Angebot_Lenovo_ThinkPads_L420_L520__T420_T420s_T520_X220_W520_...

Fanfold Paper
Hoopsontoast

Has this been confirmed anywhere else? No mention anywhere about the X120e in Europe/UK....

Fanfold Paper
introspect

Seems the x120e is being "unlaunched" in Germany (and by extension, the rest of Europe): (From a facebook post last Thursday):

Liebe Lenovo-Fans, die falsche Kommunikation eines möglichen Launch des ThinkPad X120e ist ein Fehler unsererseits und für die entstandene Verwirrung bitten wir Euch um Entschuldigung. Als global agierendes Unternehmen analysieren wir einzelne Märkte mit Bedacht und haben die Entscheidung getroffen, dass X120e nicht in Deutschland anzubieten. Wir bitten um Euer Verständnis. Euer Lenovo-Team

Lenovo fans love the false communication of a possible launch of the ThinkPad X120e is an error on our part, and for the resulting confusion, we ask you to apologize. As a global company, we analyze individual markets carefully and have made ​​the decision that not X120e offer in Germany. We ask for your understanding. Your IBM Team

Ah well..

Paper Tape
zogzork

[ Edited ]

really sad to hear that..

Does Lenovo realize that it gonna create a gray/black market of X120e in Europe? Plenty of them are available on Ebay, often sold by individuals in US / Canada...

It is even more unfair to us Europeans, since the X120e is available for some people, like students in germany (link above) or Officials (In France)!

Fanfold Paper
Trevsweb

To be honest I'm seeing this whole laptop blackout in Europe very disheartening. If it continues I doubt I'll ever get a laptop. All the decent models never male it here. Just look at the other amd fusion laptops. Hp dm1z for example :smileysad:. X120e would've been my weapon of choice :smileysad:
Blue Screen Again
PiotrPawel

x120e in European Union

[ Edited ]

When in Europe will be available on sale x120e or mystical x121e?

I'm waiting news from the announcement in February to buy x120 and nothing ... Nobody knows nothing. This is not fine:, lenovo announcements x120e will be available in Europe and not kept the word. After 5 months of waiting, I have enough, I start looking for hardware competitors. Why acer, asus, dell, hp sell their laptops everywhere? Lenowo does not want to sell in Europe? What is the reason? Looking over a network can find many people in such a situation such as myself or who finally ordered x120e from USA without an invoice and guarantee from small companies. Whether it is the only solution? Lenovo should give push f work people who brought about this situation, they operate against the interests of the company!

The second problem is the price of Lenovo in Europe. In the USA x220i costs $889 without the rebates, which are very common, in Europe x220i costs $1399... 

Why the difference, other companies do not have with such differences in prices ...

nibs
Topics: 43
Kudos: 144
Solutions: 39

Re: x120e in European Union

x120e has been temporarily unavailable in the US for a week or longer.

------------------------------------------
When asking for help, post your question in the forum. Remember to include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help others with the same question in the future.

My TPs: Twist 2HU: i5-3317U Win 8 Pro, 4GB RAM 250GB Samsung 840 | T420 4177CTO: i5-2520M, HD+, Win 7 Pro x64, 8GB RAM, Optimus, 160GB Intel 320 SSD, Intel 6300 WiFi, BT 3.0 | T400 2764CTO: P8700, WXGA, Win 7 Ult x64, AMD 3470, 8GB RAM, 64GB Samsung SSD, BT, Intel 5300 WiFi | A20m 14.1" PIII 500 (retired). Monitors: 2x Dell U2211h IPS 100% sRGB calibrated w/ Spyder3.
Blue Screen Again
PiotrPawel

Re: x120e in European Union

[ Edited ]

i known... im already an expert on missing x120e in europe and prices of tp and netbooks with amd e350 :smileywink: 

this really weird that lenovo doesnt want to earn on the sale x120e :smileyindifferent: