Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Serial Port
lordofazeroth

Re: My x100e's trackpoint doesn't has press-to-select function!

I might add:

I dont have the function either in the Mouse/Trackpoint driver provided by Lenovo.

But, if I use the newest Synaptics drivers from their homepage, I see that feature in the control panel.

Maybe contact Synaptics to deactivate that on a X100e?

What's DOS?
thejaredhuang

I have the same problem with my x120e. I installed the newest Synaptics driver v15.2.7. Press to select is enabled but it doesn't seem to work.

Mark_Lenovo
Topics: 411
Kudos: 1,336
Solutions: 288

We can inquire on X120e, but the answer previously for X100e was that this feature is not supported...

Thanks,

Mark

ThinkPads: S30, T43, X60t, X1, W700ds, IdeaPad Y710, IdeaCentre: A300, IdeaPad K1
Mark Hopkins
Program Manager, Lenovo Social Media (Services)
twitter @lenovoforums
English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
The_Solutor
Topics: 16
Kudos: 24
Solutions: 15

The x120e share the same kb assembly part number, so this feature is unavailable on the x120 too.
Paper Tape
krisjaniz

So let me get this straight - you say you will update support and reference documents in January 2011 but documents updated in September 2011 still have the old false information? How does that make sense?

For example: http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/downloads/detail.page?DocID=PD015763

I just bought an X121E based on your documentation that claimed this laptop had press-to-select. It is a very important thing to me. I guess I should just take it to be serviced under warranty to "fix" this issue? :smileymad:

Wonder how many replacement machines we will go through before THEY get the memo that the feature is not there :smileymad:...