Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fanfold Paper
Lkypx
Accepted Solution

X1 power buttom problem

[ Edited ]

recently, i found that my power button did not respond. it had happened since the last replacement of the systemboard and battery at 2012/01/03.  i took my computer to service center at 2012/02/16 and they said its the connection the cable. today, it appeared again and it's only TWO DAY!!!!!!!!. i need a reasonable explanation, otherwise, i will complain to the editor.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/67939420@N07/6891078019/

Moderator edit by bananaman: Masked image with serial number to prevent misuse.

Fanfold Paper
Lkypx

Re: X1 power buttom problem

[ Edited ]

here is the report at 2012/01/03

Moderator edit by bananaman: Masked image with serial number to prevent misuse.

Fanfold Paper
Lkypx

It is very time-consuming and disturbing. I am a student and the repair period affect my study. I need the solution fast or I require a new replacement of my computer, WITH MY BACKUP AS I CANNOT TURN IT ON !!!!!!!!!
Community SuperMod
bananaman

Hi lkypx,

Call the service center, explain your situation, and give them a chance to fix the problem.

Come back and tell us how it goes!

I don't work for Lenovo. I'm a crazy volunteer!
Fanfold Paper
Lkypx

[ Edited ]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/67939420@N07/6891781483/

repair report at 2012/02/16 WITH NO SERIAL NUMBER BUT ONLY MY PERSONAL DETAIL!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/67939420@N07/6891782303/

repair report at 2012/01/03 WITH NO SERIAL NUMBER BUT ONLY MY PERSONAL DETAIL!!!

P.S. THANKS FOR YOUR PASSION FOR SUCH KIND OF COMPANY, SINCERELY

Fanfold Paper
Lkypx

I JUST WANT TO RAISE ATTENTION!

Community SuperMod
bananaman

Hi Lkypx,

Remember that this is a user-to-user support community, and it is moderated by volunteers like me. Although there is some Lenovo presence, they can't read and respond to every post. They do try to help with some of the broader issues.

Give the local service center a reasonable chance to fix the problem.

Tell us how it goes!

I don't work for Lenovo. I'm a crazy volunteer!
Fanfold Paper
Lkypx

Thanks again. i just want to echo my voice here and see if there are some more people like me. Even though it may seem to be a minor problem, but it's our right to speak out and let them improve. if you see the post and have similar problem, don't settle and let them and other know. i stop my complaint here, and try to go to the service center again.

Fanfold Paper
Lkypx

I had gone to their service center and make some requests. The first one was whole new replacement of the computer as they had changed my system board(fair to say, they can change the system board but not the computer? What a joke). The second one was an official statement of their explanation. The third one was the compensation of my time and money. They gave me the customer caring department phone number for complaint( not at service till Monday), personal call today, and reply on Tuesday. P.s. they have a fair customer service.I have been there for an hour and they seemed nice to me. The only thing concerning me is their quality till now.
Fanfold Paper
Lkypx

I had just receive the service call. They promised an official report in details of my computer within one week, and official statement about my compensation orally. Also, I can get my computer on Tuesday for sure, and they will let me know how is the report going on the same day. Let's see about that.