Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
roblu123

Re: X120e ABGN Driver issue in Windows 7 Pro x64

Are there any updates on this issue? It is almost three months since the last post.

I have the same problem with my Edge E320. I changed "UEFI/Legacy Boot" to "Both" and "UEFI/Legacy Boot Priority" to "Legacy First", but the problems remains after the reboot. I can not reinstall Windows at the moment. There MUST be antoher solution.

Punch Card
flitz

It seems like it really works only if you do a clean install after setup the boot options.

Paper Tape
roblu123

I reinstalled today and it works now. :smileyhappy:

Paper Tape
Oliverda

[ Edited ]

Any chance for a fixed driver? I've just bought an a/b/g/n adapter for $53 to my X120e and it doesn't work at all! :smileymad:

I do not want to reinstall my OS because of this.

Retired Employee
JameZ

@All,

Driver has been released.

http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/downloads/detail.page?DocID=DS014946

//JameZ

Check out the Community Knowledge Base for hints and tips.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

W520 | 4176-38U | i7 - 2720QM | Quardo 1000M | 8GB RAM | 60GB OCZ Agility 3

Punch Card
flitz

@JameZ

Do you know how to fix a already installed running system?

I have here a E320 which can't obtain a dhcp address or find wireless network although all new drivers (the new you mentioned with UEFI support too) and devices are installed correctly and running properly. It also seems like you can't change the bios option from UEFI to Legacy afterwards. I suppose there is a Windows setting which was set during the installation and which is automatically changed when switching from UEFI to Legacy

Paper Tape
Oliverda

It works. Thanks.

Paper Tape
Pop45398

I don't have the code 10 issue but rather a pc freezing issue associated with the abgn driver when running on battery power. I have a factory preload of Windows 7 Home Premium x64 that was anytime upgraded to Ultimate (and a Linux dual boot setup), and have the new abgn driver posted by JameZ. With the card enabled my pc will freeze while booting if running off the battery, or if already booted, it will freeze if ac power is removed. If I disable the card by turning off the WLAN using Fn+F5 it does not freeze while booting on battery power or if ac power is removed after already booted. In other words, the pc works perfectly with the abgn card disabled but freezes when enabled and running on battery power. (Note that the pc works perfectly on ac or battery when using the 1x1 bgn card instead.) Besides the WLAN driver, I've tried uninstalling/installing the power management driver, and unchecking the box "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" in the adapter's Power Management properties.

I had to resort to booting into Linux when running on battery the other day. Any ideas on how I can correct this problem? Thanks in advance.

Paper Tape
Pop45398

I replaced the Intel 6205 2x2 card with an Intel 6300 3x3 card and the machine no longer freezes on battery power even though it's using the same driver.