Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Blue Screen Again
juantrev

X120e Trackpad Buttons

[ Edited ]

I have a user in my organization that has a X120e notebook.  She used Fn+F8 to disable the touchpad and buttons as she prefers the trackpoint.  However, the buttons for the trackpoint turned off with this option.  I changed the settings where I turned off the trackpoint and left the trackpad on and the trackpad buttons worked just fine.

I updated the driver to 15.3.6.0 and restarted hoping that it would resolve but it did not work.

Has anyone else ran into this issue where the trackpoint buttons do not work when the trackpad is disabled?  I know it works correctly on my W520, so it is not a Lenovo UltraNav way of life.

Retired Employee
Serge1410

Re: X120e Trackpad Buttons

hey juantrev,

try uninstalling the UltraNav as well as the HotKey software.

once that is done , reinstall them

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
Have you checked out the Community Knowledgebase yet?!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.
Guru
ColonelONeill

Remember to reboot after uninstalling.
W520: i7-2720QM, Q2000M at 1080/670/1340, 21GB RAM, 500GB HDD, FHD screen
X61T: L7500, 3GB RAM, 500GB HDD, XGA screen, Ultrabase
Blue Screen Again
juantrev

I uninstalled UltraNav and removed features of Hotkey.  Removed and restarted.  Found latest of both on Lenovo site for the X120e and installed.  Downloaded and installed.  Restarted.  User is still unable to use trackpoint buttons just above trackpad.

Any plan B?