10-15-2009 06:18 AM
The saga of the X301 OS re-instal continues :-)
Everything is seemingly operating as a base lap top, however the lap top after the re-install does not contain it's IBM/Lenovo specific software.
1. Thinkvantage blue button not functioning
2. Internet connection is done solely through Windows and not the IBM network connection
3. Mouse mat works but the scroll page up and across functionality has been lost
4. Sometimes when typing it shoots the cursor off down the page
I have nothing on the system (hardware) stating that it requires a driver.
Any help or assistance appreciated.
Solved! Go to Solution.
10-15-2009 04:23 PM
1. Install these:-
2. Install Thinkvantage Access Connections.
3. Install these:-
4. No idea.
Maliha (I don't work for lenovo)
ThinkPads:- T400[Win 7], T60[Win 7], IBM 240[Win XP]
IdeaPad: U350Apple:- Macbook Air [Snow Leopard]
11-07-2009 07:22 AM
I had the same set of problems with my new X301.
The reason you stopped seeing #4 is because of a great feature that's enabled by default when you install the UltraNav utility.
If you go into UltraNav settings in control panel / mouse, under Pointing / Sensitivity / PalmCheck you'll find settings for the feature that helps immensely with #4.