Support in other languages: 
Blue Screen Again
UBitJoerg

X301 w7: integrated camera kaputt

[ Edited ]

My camera stopped working after I finally got my wwan to work. :smileysad:It has disappeared from the system altogether. 

I have been surfing for a solution for days. This seems to be a difficult problem. In DOS I would have looked for interrupt conflicts. But what to do in w7? Please help...

Punch Card
misterioes

Re: X301 w7: integrated camera kaputt

[ Edited ]

check the device manager.

start -> rightclick on computer -> settings -> device manager.

if it shows up there with a yellow questionmark your driver is not installed (properly).

Whatever, you can try to reinstall the driver in this panel.

I disabled Multi-Core in BIOS so i don't have regular lags.
I always keep energy saving settings to "Maximum Performance" so i don't have regular contrast issues.
I deinstalled ThinkAdvantage Access Connections so i don't have random WLAN Adapter "power offs".
Blue Screen Again
UBitJoerg

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately the camera doesn't even show up in the device manager. Or maybe I am looking in the wrong direction. What is the name of the device in the manager and where is it shown?

Fanfold Paper
falameufilho

I'm having the same issue.

The camera is not showing on Device Manager after I installed the latest driver (which I installed because Skype wasn't recognizing the camera). 

Any clues?

Fanfold Paper
falameufilho

I did some more investigating, and it looks like the I have an "unknown device" showing on my Device Manager list that could potentially be the camera. Can someone check for me? This is what is see when I click on properties. I am wondering if a properly installed camera also shows on Port 0002, Hub 0003.