Support in other languages: 
Blue Screen Again
lucker

X60 on XP SP3 goes standby randomly

Hi, my x60 really make me feel awkwardly some times at presentation. It can go standby absolutely randomly. Sometimes it goes back stadby in the middle of the meeting, sometimes right after wake up from standby (even several times in a row - I can continue presentation!), sometimes it happens once a day, or may nothing happens for weeks! The odd thing are in the event viewer (administrative tools) absolutely nothing. The only things near the time the laptop goes standby is

"The system detected that network adapter \DEVICE\TCPIP_{427DC37A-...-..-} was disconnected from the network, and the adapter's network configuration has been released. If the network adapter was not disconnected, this may  indicate that it has malfunctioned. Please contact your vendor for update drivers."

It happens when my laptop connected only by wifi, no patchcord inserted. The microsoft database says this means "Your computer's network adapter lost connection with the network." I I understand this. "Cause the next 15 seconds event is about

"The system detected that network adapter \DEVICE\TCPIP_{427DC37A-...-..-} was connected to the network, and has initiated normal operation over the network adapter"

The things that I misunderstand are how this particular even may be tied with standby mode in random appearence by any chance?!

It absolutely has no relation with temperature 'cause it happens even with cool laptop - no use for long time.

Could you please advise how to fix the issue?