Support in other languages: 
Serial Port
gaetano

x100e - Warranty Information

Hi all.

I need some help about Lenovo warranty informations.

I work for a small business that employs approximately 1000 people. I am the network manager, system administrator and database manager. I congure and manage switches, routers, firewalls, pbx; I manage sql 2000 server, sql 2005, sybase, mysql, I project and design databases, tables, views, stored procedures; I manage pdc, antivirus server, crm and other systems; and I develop simple utilities. I am always connected to my network.

As I need a reliable system to secure an accurate work I chose and bought a Lenovo Thinkpad x100e because Is small, light, robust, has all connectivity tools and also is a Thinkpad.

To buy this notebook I sold my old Samsung Q70.

As I wrote in this post, now I am in trouble because on 10 may will be two months that I can't do what I need to do for my small business.

Please, if you have some helpful suggestions, I'll be grateful to you.

The notebook was purchased on an italian e-store on 04/03/2010 and was received on 10/03/2010. The problems began on 14/03/2010. My first post on this form site is on 21/03/2010. My first call to Lenovo Support Contact Center is on 23/03/2010. The notebook was delivered to a Lenovo Support Center on 30/03/2010 and was withdrawn for assistance on 31/03/2010. On 02/05/2010 the Thinkpad is in a Lenovo Laboratory and the assistence call is tagged as "Complex problem".

I'm demoralized. I'm having serious problems to do my work without my notebook.

Lenovo organizzation do not know how many problems is causing me!

Serial Port
gaetano

Re: x100e - Warranty Information

[ Edited ]

Hi.

As I wrote here:

On 05/05/2010 I received a Lenovo Contact Center call. The operator informed me that a problem is occurred with system board ordering. It seems that still is not available and the time to recovery my notebook may vary.

It also seems that it is not possible to have a replacement, complaint or get a refound.

So same day I bought a Sony Vaio S series (899€) and now I'm waiting to have x100e (470€) back to sell it on ebay.

But I'm thinking of a legal support to resolve my Lenovo adventure.

Bye.

Serial Port
gaetano

Hi.

On 12/05/2010 I don't have any information about my notebook. I think that in this time a notebook should be destroyed and rebuilt about ten time.

Bye.

Punch Card
Grimster

Your English is very very poor.

Serial Port
gaetano

I know.

I have not studied englih.

Topics: 16
Kudos: 24
Solutions: 15

Grimster wrote:

Your English is very very poor.

Maybe better than your Italian... :smileyvery-happy:

Mark_Lenovo
Topics: 410
Kudos: 1,306
Solutions: 283

gaetano,

I think your English is just fine, and I really appreciate your efforts in this community, especially on the X100e BIOS / WWAN discussion.   It sounds as though your situation has gone from bad to worse and I truly regret that.

I would like to try to help .... can you send me a private message with your contact information, and the service case number?   It's the little envelope at top of the forum.   

I'm sorry to hear that you plan to sell your system - I hate to see us lose a customer!

Best regards,

Mark

ThinkPads: S30, T43, X60t, X1, W700ds, IdeaPad Y710, IdeaCentre: A300, IdeaPad K1
Mark Hopkins
Program Manager, Lenovo Social Media (Services)
www.twitter.com/lenovoforums
www.facebook.com/lenovo

English English Community      Deutsche Deutsche Community      Español Comunidad en Español