Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
kdoggy

Bluetooth issues FIXED!

[ Edited ]

OK! First off, this is not my fix. Clicq over on notebookreview.com gave me the info.

For 1, you need to uninstall the hotkey integration feature package, install the Thinkpad PM driver (not the PM manager, as that causes audio stuttering), and then install the hotkey integration feature.

The Thinkpad PM driver, for some strange reason, is a dependency for the hotkeys and OSD features.

OR another person said the Lenovo "System Update" tool would fix it too. Both ways seem to work.

What's DOS?
Darkside34

Re: Bluetooth issues FIXED!

Ok, I fixed it. I took the bluetooth daughter card out of the computer and plugged it back in. And behold, when I restarted windows it was magically working.

I suppose it just wasn't seated properly....

Paper Tape
AlexBu

That's not an end of this. I had the same problem and managed to activate it by myself. Now, what I noticed is that I don't have WiFi and BT icons in the notification area at the same time. It's either one , or another (although both radios are operational). Really annoying...

Fanfold Paper
CrisNavarroM

I have the same problem, no solution yet.

Fanfold Paper
CrisNavarroM

Finally, I installed HotKey Featurs Integration and with Fn+F5 appears in the device to enable or disable.
Blue Screen Again
manishla

u are savior for me!!
Thank you!!:smileyhappy:

Blue Screen Again
manishla

thanks!!