Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fanfold Paper
stevod

I can't view/download drivers on the Lenovo website any more - site or browser-related?

[ Edited ]

Once I've been through the machine selection, the only downloads I can see are the first category.  Clicking on other categories changes the arrow direction and the bar colour but nothing opens up to show what's available or to allow me to download.  It looks like this:

Link to picture

Is it the Lenovo site, or is there a browser-related issue here?  I've had this problem for a few days now.

Cheers,

S

Moderator note; picture(s) totalling >50K converted to link(s) Forum Rules

Stephen
ThinkPad x220 CTO / i7 / 8GB / SSD
Residence Interior Design Hampshire - http://www.residenceinteriordesign.com
Retired Guru
Duck3

Re: I can't view/download drivers on the Lenovo website any more - site or browser-related?

Just tried the same on US and UK sites, worked fine
with Win 7 64bit, firefox 5.0.1

Did not work, or worked the same as you saw,
with IE9. So, browser issue.

Mark_Lenovo
Topics: 411
Kudos: 1,336
Solutions: 288

Re: I can't view/download drivers on the Lenovo website any more - site or browser-related?

I just checked and this is working fine under I.E. 8 and with Chrome.   

Will recheck with IE 9.   I know we have worked some prior compatibility issues with IE 9 and quickpath and believed those were resolved.  Apologies.

Maybe you can try back with another browser while we check this out?

Mark

ThinkPads: S30, T43, X60t, X1, W700ds, IdeaPad Y710, IdeaCentre: A300, IdeaPad K1
Mark Hopkins
Program Manager, Lenovo Social Media (Services)
twitter @lenovoforums
English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
Fanfold Paper
stevod

IE9 in Compatibility View works after reloading, although it's slow.  And some files don't seem to show, such as Intel Video 64bit, while 32bit opens OK to show me the files.  Odd.

S

Stephen
ThinkPad x220 CTO / i7 / 8GB / SSD
Residence Interior Design Hampshire - http://www.residenceinteriordesign.com
Cleo_Lenovo
Topics: 79
Kudos: 259
Solutions: 137

Hi stevod,

Duck3 has tried with IE9, and i would get my colleague to try it out too while reporting to the support team to look into this seriously.

Thanks for pointing this out. :smileyhappy:

Cleo

WW Social Media
T61, T410, x240, Z500, Flex 14

Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
Cleo_Lenovo
Topics: 79
Kudos: 259
Solutions: 137

stevod,

My teammate helped testing the driver listing with IE9 in different machine and they worked fine. Can you try clear the cache and restart the browser see if it works ?

Cleo

WW Social Media
T61, T410, x240, Z500, Flex 14

Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.