Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Ctrl-Alt-Del
replax
Accepted Solution

Lenovo Customer Service Number incorrect?

Hello,

I have been trying to reach the Lenovo custumer service in Japan, trying the numbers: 0120-20-5550 and 0120-00-7186 as listed on their website. Both numbers are apparently dead. Is there any other way to reach the customer service in Japan? Lenovo Service in Germany could not help me either to forward the issue to thir Japan Office.

Also, I tried 0570-064-600 with returns an automatic message but never forwards me anywhere, no matter which buttons I press.

I am also calling from a landline, meaning that free dail numbers (0120...) work.

Thank you very much for taking the time to look into my issue!

tanujhanda
Topics: 3
Kudos: 80
Solutions: 65

Re: Lenovo Customer Service Number incorrect?

Hello Replax,

I understand that you are not able to connect with the support centre in Japan,

I will forward this concern ahead an try to get this check.

Also, please let me know if you still unable to connect with Japan support center.

Best Regards,

Tanuj

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Ctrl-Alt-Del
replax

[ Edited ]
Yes, I've been trying every day since (except for the weekends) and I cannot reach them.
Please let me know when you reached them, or is there another way to get in contact within reasonable time?

Thank you!
tanujhanda
Topics: 3
Kudos: 80
Solutions: 65

Hello Replax,

Please share your contact number and email address with me in a Private message.

I will try to arrange a call back or email response for you.

Best Regards,

Tanuj

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Cleo_Lenovo
Topics: 81
Kudos: 264
Solutions: 136

[ Edited ]

Hi replax,

Tanuj shared with me your issue. I am sorry that the call centre number do not work as they should.

Anyhow, would like to let you know that we do not arrange call centre call back here in Lenovo Community. However, we can escalate your case to someone else in Customer Relation Team to get in touch with you. Usually this team handle only exception cases and will hook you up with service folks.

Do you mind to send me a private message along with the details below for i can escalate to Customer Relation team accordingly?

• Full Name
  • Machine Type Model
  • Serial Number
  • What's your machine problem

Many thanks and sorry for inconvenience caused!

Best regards,
Cleo

WW Social Media
T61, T410, x240, Z500, Flex 14

Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество