Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
What's DOS?
delaynomore
Accepted Solution

X220 driver updates

Right now it's 2012-06-02 00:30 GMT & if you look at:

http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/research/hints-or-tips/detail.page?&LegacyDocID=MIGR-77280

You will find drivers with release dates of 2012-06-05.

Somebody's not paying attention to what they're doing...

-DelayNoMore.

What's DOS?
delaynomore

Re: X220 driver updates

Forgot to mention - the link to this Driver From The Future led nowhere.

If I wanted to provide feedback on the new support site, I would have said lumping all the X-series products together is naff.

-DelayNoMore.

community supermod
erik

delaynomore wrote:

If I wanted to provide feedback on the new support site, I would have said lumping all the X-series products together is naff.

because this is an issue with the support site and not the hardware itself, the best location for your thread is this board.   this helps us keep issues organized and tracked for resolution.

thanks for bringing this issue to our attention.

welcome to the forum, btw! :smileywink:

ThinkStation C20Microsoft MVP
ThinkPad X1C · X220 · X60T · s30

What's DOS?
delaynomore

erik wrote:

because this is an issue with the support site and not the hardware itself, the best location for your thread is this board.   this helps us keep issues organized and tracked for resolution.

Understood, but from end-user viewpoint it's a problem that's specific to the machine.  Likewise, my X220 has a number of problems, all of which it turns out others have experienced - but to find them I must drill down through page after page after page after page of topics for all the X-series products.  Overall, the impression I have is everything is tailored more for someone other than who presumably this is all for.

Anyway, the Driver From The Future as of 2012-06-07 now links to something that exists - as well as all the other drivers with 2012-06-05 release dates.

Regards.

-DelayNoMore.

Cleo_Lenovo
Topics: 79
Kudos: 260
Solutions: 136

Hi delaynomore,

Thanks for your feedback. I understand this is a mistake that should not be done in the first place. Thus, the esupport team has been informed to take note on this mistake.

Best regards,
Cleo

WW Social Media
T61, T410, x240, Z500, Flex 14

Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество