I have the lenovo G560 model 679-99u and I was wondering if it comes with a Bluetooth option. I see all kinds of bluetooth drivers and other wonderful stuff, but I would like to know if this model actually comes with it.
The G560 series includes models which have Bluetooth as well as some that do not. Depending on your needs and the indication of your choice at the point of purchase, the machine will come equipped with the option.
Please refer to the following product sheet for the various options for G560.
Assuming you have confirmed that your model includes the bluetooth hardware:
1) Ensure the master Wifi switch is on
2) Press FN + F5 to check that bluetooth is enabled
3) If bluetooth is not listed or is not working, check device manager
4) If bluetooth is shown in device manager, but with a (!) next to the device, download and install the correct version from the support site.
5) Reboot and recheck steps 1-4