Labels: Drivers, How To, Win 7
by ExJamJus on 03-29-2012 07:05 PM
Recently upgraded to T520. When we plugged the iPhone cable in to charge. Getting an error saying "Software Driver cannot be installed"
- With your iPhone plugged in.
- Go to Device manager
- Find the USB port with the yellow exclamation mark
- Right click and select uninstall the device
- Unplug the iPhone from the USB port
- Ensure that iTunes is properly installed
- Open iTunes
- Plug in the iPhone
- You should see a notification that a USB device is being installed
- Once the install is complete, the iTunes would detect the iPhone