The external display is flicking when the laptop is on a docking station. Only a reboot will restore the screen back to normal.
Do ensure you have the following updated.
- Power Manager
- Power Management Driver
Checklist items to troubleshoot/test
- Check if cable is plugged in properly
- Refresh rate set to 60Hz
- Test different DisplayPort cable
- Test different monitor
If all drivers have been updated and checklist items have been done but the issue still occur, do try the following.
- Open Power Manager
- Click Switch to: "Advance"
- Click "Global Power Settings" tab
- Battery Stretch -> Settings
- Uncheck "Decrease video color quality".
- Press Ok.
The external screen should not flicker now.
Please note that this is a temporary workaround as this issue is being escalated to engineering.