10-16-2020

SG

2 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 1 of 2

A Series, Vibe B & Vibe C Smartphones

2020-10-16, 5:10 AM

On any updated version of Android 5.1 OS, firmware 253, 256-latest update avaible since april 2017, the Lenovo Vibe A Plus A1010a20 baterry drains too fast. In 2 days or even a single day the battery is out, without any heavy data traffic or usage.

Battery drains 1% every minute or two to five minutes when phone used, even faster whend data 3G is on, without some bulk apps, without google play stuff and gmail app, chrome etc from Google, all disabled, without any heavy apps, just basic OS apps, wifi off, screen at 30-40% brightness, autosync off, background data off.

The problem is the OS 5.1 ver., is eating battery very very very fast, even with greenify app or similar. The phone is new, bought in march 2017, no heavy usage, battery is new and calibrated.

Are there any others who experienced this problem on their terminals?

Lenovo, please resolve this bug in the next updates this year. It's a common problem for this model as i red on other russian forums for this product and none of the updates from september, november, december 2016 or april 2017 solved this battery drain issue.

ufabet

Options

11355 Posts

03-05-2018

US

1161 Signins

157425 Page Views

• Views: 157425
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:A Series, Vibe B & Vibe C Smartphones

2020-10-19, 19:29 PM

Hi yoshi123,

I will be glad to help you with this. I checked this and unfortunately, the phone will not longer receive update, upgrade plan for this phone is already completed. Please see this link. As for the battery, it's possible a hardware failure. I would suggest doing factory data reset without restore. Backup your important files/apps but we recommend not restoring them. See if that improves the battery. 

Settings > Factory data reset

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete