11-15-2016

MY

6 Signins

78 Page Views

• Views: 78
  • Message 1 of 6

A6010 - Caller most of the time cannot hear me properly

2016-11-15, 7:29 AM

Hi, I'm facing most of the caller cannot hear me properly. My phone is asleep when the call coming in. I can hear them but they cannot here me clearly. Normally I will end the call and call them back. Now they can hear me properly. They said there is a sound like "electric short" or "bee flying" sound.

I also notice when call coming in, the sound that I heard feel like was filtered, less noise but can hear properly, but the other can't hear me properly. When I call back, the sound that I heard is louder but have a little noise which I don't mind at all. The other end can hear me properly.

My phone currently running on Android 5.0.2 which I did updating when purchase the phone and there is no official update release.

Anybody experience this problem please kindly teach me how to solve it in step by step.

Thank you.

Options

3454 Posts

10-05-2016

PH

532 Signins

43782 Page Views

• Views: 43782
  • Message 2 of 6

Re: A6010 - Caller most of the time cannot hear me properly

2016-11-15, 18:33 PM

wrote:

Hi, I'm facing most of the caller cannot hear me properly. My phone is asleep when the call coming in. I can hear them but they cannot here me clearly. Normally I will end the call and call them back. Now they can hear me properly. They said there is a sound like "electric short" or "bee flying" sound.

I also notice when call coming in, the sound that I heard feel like was filtered, less noise but can hear properly, but the other can't hear me properly. When I call back, the sound that I heard is louder but have a little noise which I don't mind at all. The other end can hear me properly.

My phone currently running on Android 5.0.2 which I did updating when purchase the phone and there is no official update release.

Anybody experience this problem please kindly teach me how to solve it in step by step.

Thank you.

Hi Goh,

Have you tried to put it in safe mode? This will help us figure out if the issue is from third party apps.

Regards,
Jess
Moto-Lenovo Agent

Options

3 Posts

11-15-2016

MY

6 Signins

78 Page Views

• Views: 78
  • Message 3 of 6

2016-11-16, 9:29 AM

Hi Jess,

Thank you for replying me. However I was unble to put it into safe mode. I've pressed volume down button and I saw the Lenovo green logo on boot up. I kept pressing the volume down button tilled finished boot but I didn't see the "Safe Mode" on the lower left corner.

I'm not sure whether the Clean Master and ShutApp that I'd installed blocking the enter into "Safe Mode" but I don't think so.

I bought 2 units A6010, 1 for my wife and 1 for myself. My wife's unit didn't have any problem.

I read from somewhere that they mentioned do a factory reset might settle the issue. But I not dare to do it as I worry of lossing me contacts and messages. 

Kindly advise.

Regards,

Goh

Options

159 Posts

02-08-2016

Russia

977 Signins

10328 Page Views

• Views: 10328
  • Message 4 of 6

2016-11-16, 15:14 PM

At A6010 is very bad firmware. Please do normal firmware. 

Options

3454 Posts

10-05-2016

PH

532 Signins

43782 Page Views

• Views: 43782
  • Message 5 of 6

2016-11-16, 16:39 PM

wrote:

Hi Jess,

Thank you for replying me. However I was unble to put it into safe mode. I've pressed volume down button and I saw the Lenovo green logo on boot up. I kept pressing the volume down button tilled finished boot but I didn't see the "Safe Mode" on the lower left corner.

I'm not sure whether the Clean Master and ShutApp that I'd installed blocking the enter into "Safe Mode" but I don't think so.

I bought 2 units A6010, 1 for my wife and 1 for myself. My wife's unit didn't have any problem.

I read from somewhere that they mentioned do a factory reset might settle the issue. But I not dare to do it as I worry of lossing me contacts and messages. 

Kindly advise.

Regards,

Goh

Hi Goh,

Thanks for trying, doing a factory reset is our last resort which really resolved some issues. Try this link and see if that works. If that didn't work, I would suggest doing a factory reset.

Regards,
Jess
Moto-Lenovo Agent

Options

1 Posts

01-06-2019

US

6 Signins

183 Page Views

• Views: 183
  • Message 6 of 6

No sound in calls I hear caller caller can't hear me

2019-01-06, 12:14 PM
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete