Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo PhonesA Series, Vibe B & Vibe C Smartphones
All Forum Topics
Options

37 Posts

06-16-2017

United States of America

77 Signins

746 Page Views

• Views: 746
  • Message 1 of 3

C2 K10a40 serious external jack audio issue

2017-06-16, 18:24 PM

When setting maximum volume on the phone or headphones, this brand new C2 K10a40 seems perfectly fine. 

However, when plugging it into the stereo, once above the loudness warning it stops playing. On the last three loudest settings, the phone kinda studders and pauses the audio no matter if it's YouTube, Music, or whatever. 

It's the same Technics stereo and the same (quality) audio wire which I use for computers and other phones. 

Is my device factory-faulty, or is this a design flaw with the onboard audio? Perhaps software, Android 6.0, idk. 

Anyone know?? :o

Options

1325 Posts

01-16-2017

Philippines

278 Signins

37025 Page Views

• Views: 37025
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: C2 K10a40 serious external jack audio issue

2017-06-20, 16:41 PM

wrote:

When setting maximum volume on the phone or headphones, this brand new C2 K10a40 seems perfectly fine. 

However, when plugging it into the stereo, once above the loudness warning it stops playing. On the last three loudest settings, the phone kinda studders and pauses the audio no matter if it's YouTube, Music, or whatever. 

It's the same Technics stereo and the same (quality) audio wire which I use for computers and other phones. 

Is my device factory-faulty, or is this a design flaw with the onboard audio? Perhaps software, Android 6.0, idk. 

Anyone know?? :o

Hi kgbme,

Have you tried to test and duplicate with any other headphones? If not, try then let me know. 

Regards,
Anne
Moto - Lenovo Agent

Options

37 Posts

06-16-2017

United States of America

77 Signins

746 Page Views

• Views: 746
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: C2 K10a40 serious external jack audio issue

2017-06-21, 5:58 AM

Tyvm for the reply. I have to admit that I got a little triggered (as the popular term today) with the new phone and Android 6.0 and the features and how it works. Some things that seemed like errors are automated features, with options obscured by menus and Settings and those topics are all good. :)

However, with the maximum audio volume - it works on the built-in speaker and all types of headphones; but, with different external speakers, using a wire, all programs will auto-pause on the highest setting.

Could be that factory-installed Maxx Audio software, idk. I've not tried with it disabled, but I guess that I can live with the current function. 

As it seems that Lenovo had built a great (!) device, it could very well be some kind of a feature, right... In any case, thanks again - I'm hoping that I'm fine over here! =)

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms