Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo PhonesA Series, Vibe B & Vibe C Smartphones
All Forum Topics
Options

69 Posts

12-10-2015

India

159 Signins

1210 Page Views

• Views: 1210
  • Message 1 of 3

Getting an error as process system not responding...

2016-12-23, 7:02 AM

Whenever I restart my Lenovo A7000a phone I keep on getting error as process system not responding... What is the reason for it? I'm attaching a screenshot of the screen hope I get reply soon

Options

1 Posts

02-09-2018

India

1 Signins

27 Page Views

• Views: 27
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Getting an error as process system not responding...

2018-02-09, 15:47 PM
give me this bug update
Options

37 Posts

06-16-2017

United States of America

77 Signins

746 Page Views

• Views: 746
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Getting an error as process system not responding...

2018-02-10, 17:09 PM

Same, standard, reply: you may want to try to Factory Data Reset (this WILL wipe, erase, all of your data from the device!)

... Otherwise, what else could you do; does it boot in Safe Mode, whatever is the procedure for your phone and if that doesn't solve it - then you'll have to hunt -further- for what other App is throwing the error (unless it's a system one). Sometimes it's possible to remove /reinstall Apps and it can solve the problem (though, very rarely is that the case).

While in Safe Mode, try clearing all the caches: just through your Settings menu, no special procedure there...

EDIT: Also, for anybody (else), be mindful of the difference between: 1) CLEAR DATA and 2) CLEAR CACHE && Android 6.x and up has the Settings menu, option, for: "Storage and USB" which has the menu option, "Cached data", to clear all cache.

(This, however, may sometimes NOT work perfectly - for example, under certain conditions, software such as Firefox won't -really- benefit from this procedure - as it is "better" to use its built-in option(s) to "Clear private data".)

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms