Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Iliyan1
Paper Tape
Views: 252
Message 1 of 4

A319 Protection of personal data forgotten password

Just change my SIM and the phone lock up. I've input pin for my SIM but this is protection of personal data lock. I don't remember it. How to unlock my phone?

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 204
Message 2 of 4

Re: A319 Protection of personal data forgotten password

@Iliyan1 wrote:

Just change my SIM and the phone lock up. I've input pin for my SIM but this is protection of personal data lock. I don't remember it. How to unlock my phone?

Hi Iliyan1,

Sorry to know this. I would suggest you perform Hard Reset on your device. HardReset.info: Turn off the phone by holding the Power button > HardReset.info: Press and hold together Power + Volume Up button for several seconds > HardReset.info: From the menu on your screen choose "RECOVERY" by using Volume Up to scroll and Volume Down to select > HardReset.info: Afterwards press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode > HardReset.info: Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Volume Up button to confirm > HardReset.info: Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use the Volume Down button to scroll and Volume Up to select. Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Iliyan1
Paper Tape
Views: 151
Message 3 of 4

Hi. I forgot to share that I already made factory reset. I've try again ... does not help. When boot after factory reset it keeps ask me for pasword:

"Please enter the Privacy Protection password to unlock"

Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 140
Message 4 of 4

@Iliyan1 wrote:

Hi. I forgot to share that I already made factory reset. I've try again ... does not help. When boot after factory reset it keeps ask me for pasword:

"Please enter the Privacy Protection password to unlock"

Hi Iliyan1,

Thanks for writing us back. Have you tried to perform an External Reset/Hard reset? If not, can you try and let us know if that helps. 

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors