I have a lenevo A706 and while keeping in pocket the pattern was mistakenly drawn for several times. Now it asks for gmail id but i have no gmail id attached to my phone and no internet connection enabled before the phone was locked.
There is no way you can access the phone in this situation. If there was, it may be treated as a breach to someone phone which you may not have consent to access.
What you could do is to totally reset the whole phone. It means that all data in the phone will be gone except those stored in the SD card (external card)
PS: take out the SD card before you perform the reset steps below to avoid any unforseen circumstances.
Again, please take note that this will remove all the data in the phone.
Please do following steps for resetting your phone to factory default:
1) Switch off the mobile phone
2) Press both Volume Keys (UP AND DOWN BOTH) and the power button together and hold for 10 seconds
3) You will get to see few Options
4) Select 'Restore Factory And Wipe' by using the Volume keys
5) Use the power button to confirm your selection.
6) After restoring and the phone gets stuck at the Lenovo splah screen, just remove battery and Start up.
7) Your phone will be in working order again just like a brand new phone