Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gaudha
Not applicable
Views: 32,170
Message 1 of 6

Disable Vibe UI on A6000

Hi

I plan to buy an A6000 phone promptly on next flash sale in India. The only thing I don't like about the phone would be the Vibe interface and I always loved stock android.

I found some articles to disable the Vibe UI in favour of stock android on Vibe X2 Pro devices. Is that feature available on A6000?

Or is there any other official methods to disable Vibe (without rooting the device)?

Please share your experiences if anybody has done that.

Regards,

Gaudha

supersmp
Not applicable
Views: 32,089
Message 2 of 6

Re: Disable Vibe UI on A6000

Hi gaudha

I found some articles to disable the Vibe UI in favour of stock android on Vibe X2 Pro devices. Is that feature available on A6000?

As far as I know the switch to ''Google UI' option is currently available only on the K920 Z2 PRO ROW(International rest of the World) model(Also not present on the Chinese K920 Z2 PRO model/version).

No isn't available on the A6000 model to answer your question.

Or is there any other official methods to disable Vibe (without rooting the device)?

No there aren't any official method to ''disable'' the Lenovo UI.Generally speaking(not referring to the A6000 in particular) the ''A'' series models are running a light VIBE UI version.

The only thing I don't like about the phone would be the Vibe interface and I always loved stock android.

If you want a more stock look and feel you can always install and use a third party launcher like THIS ,THIS or THIS(this one is very light and ''resources friendly'' Smiley Wink ) or find one that fits your needs in the Play Store .....Don't get me wrong you'll still be running Lenovo's UI just not the Lenovo stock launcher.

PS.Android is very customizable by definition....

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as ''ACCEPT AS SOLUTION"
Unsolicited PM's will not be answered! ....Please post your question/s in the appropriate forum board.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
gaudha
Not applicable
Views: 32,074
Message 3 of 6

While typing the query message I almost expected these answers.

Thanks for clarifying it.
love4chat
Not applicable
Views: 31,907
Message 4 of 6

I Too Love Stock Android More Then Any Modified UI...
Nivedita
Not applicable
Views: 23,997
Message 5 of 6

Stock android is nice...

inteaad of changing stock android they shoud focus in bugfixes. 

user_48
Not applicable
Views: 20,167
Message 6 of 6

I will make cm12 bugfree soon for our device.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors