Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jit1797
Paper Tape
Views: 437
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo k4 note slow charging

Hi.

I have a Lenovo k4 note , and it's taking about 7 hours to charge completely. By checking the current outputs with different chargers it's around 480ma which should have been around 1500ma. So my charging slot may have been damaged. So what might be the cost of replacing the charging slot. 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 360
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo k4 note slow charging

Hi Jit1797,

This is unusual. Are you using the original charger? Is phone being used while charging? (using the phone while charging will impact the actual amount of charge a phone will receive)

Things to be aware of:
*Verify charger being used - recommend using only approved Motorola wall charger (one that shipped with the phone). Check to ensure both charger and USB cable are correct.
*The type of charger used may impact battery performance. Use a wall charger whenever possible. Vehicle Power Adaptors and USB charging via a computer will charge at slower rates.
*When using the dual port charger to charge multiple devices, your phone will also charge at a slower charge rate.
Device charged percentage is displayed in increments of 5% between 0 and 20%, and 10% between 20 and 100%
*Remove any case on the device, as this may impede the charger/port connection

*Ensure the charging cable is not only fitting snug in the device, but also the cable is fitting snug into the charger.

*Try to use other chargers to check if it is the phone/charger

If you need more assistance, please send it to repair for further evaluation.

Regards,
Daisy
Moto-Lenovo Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums

Highlighted
KDKC
Paper Tape
Views: 97
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo k4 note slow charging

I had the same problem

Mine showed 8hrs for full charge

So i changed micro usb port and it costed me 250/-

After that i noticed my cable is also damaged and its not eorwork with new micro usb port now i have to buy a new cable

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors