Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
erikjon
What's DOS?
Views: 2,274
Message 1 of 7

Motorola phone postings?

Where do I post questions about Motorola brand phones?

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 2,143
Message 2 of 7

Re: Motorola phone postings?

Hello erikjon,

in the Motorola Community; https://forums.motorola.com/

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

mikell555
What's DOS?
Views: 1,963
Message 3 of 7

Is Motorola going to make another phone like the Moto x pure with the larger 5.7 in display?

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 1,955
Message 4 of 7

mikell555, welcome to the Community,

You would be better asking that question in the Moto forums linked to above.

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 1,564
Message 5 of 7
Moved:

MaríaAngelica
What's DOS?
Views: 1,009
Message 6 of 7

Re: Motorola phone postings? Motorala e5 play

hola, tengo un motorola E5 play, he olvidado el patrón e inclusive el correo donde lo registre y también la contraseñoa del correo. Le hice formateo duro, con los bonotes de power y volumen y al reiniciar el sistema me sigue solicitando el patrón y el correo, el cual los olvidé. Gracias, me colaboran con una solucion. 

Rich1299
Fanfold Paper
Views: 348
Message 7 of 7

Lenovo really needs to create an obvious link to navigate to the Motorola forum from the page we land on after signing in. I've searched the post sign in page pretty thoroughly but found no link to Motorola forums, except the one in this post.

Please change things so that if we sign in on a Motorola forum page we return to it or provide an obvious link back. This sort of oversight doesn't make Lenovo support look very good.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors