cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Magenta98
Paper Tape
Views: 1,270
Message 1 of 2

No Live Wallpaper on Lockscreen? Seriously?

Last month, I've bought this Lenovo A7000. It's awesome. I loved every single bit of it.
Well, almost. Coming from someone who used to own a subpar asinine Samsung midranger, I expected that this phone could apply a live wallpaper on the lockscreen. Oh boy was I a bit disappointed. There is no option to use a live wallpaper on the lockscreen to match the homescreen.
Please fix this in a new firmware update or notify me when there's actually a way to do this. I might have missed something. I'm surprised that no one nticed this...
Highlighted
B5
What's DOS?
Views: 66
Message 2 of 2

Re: No Live Wallpaper on Lockscreen? Seriously?

I spent more than $500 on a pc that doesn't have a funktion to make a locks reen live wallpaper. What was the point!!! If you ever get round to making that a funktion please let me know first. Thank you, I hope to see your reply soon.

Can you please sent the notification by email, thanks. 

@Magenta98 wrote:
Last month, I've bought this Lenovo A7000. It's awesome. I loved every single bit of it.
Well, almost. Coming from someone who used to own a subpar asinine Samsung midranger, I expected that this phone could apply a live wallpaper on the lockscreen. Oh boy was I a bit disappointed. There is no option to use a live wallpaper on the lockscreen to match the homescreen.
Please fix this in a new firmware update or notify me when there's actually a way to do this. I might have missed something. I'm surprised that no one nticed this...

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors