Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
K4note3
Paper Tape
Views: 774
Message 1 of 3

Not able to download apps from Google play store

I am not able to download apps from Google play store,it is saying free up space,I am having 14gb space on sd card and I had also set the location to SD card,then also they saying to free up space.As I take some.apps  from SHAREit it works.please help

Motorola Employee
Motorola Employee
Views: 703
Message 2 of 3

Re: Not able to download apps from Google play store

Hi K4note3,

Odd. We are ready to assist here. What is the exact model of your phone? What is its software version and build number? How is your SD card formatted? How much internal storage do you have left aside from the SD card? If you set the phone to download apps to your internal storage, what happens? Some apps do not allow download and storage to SD cards. Does it happen on all apps that you try to download from the Play Store?

Regards,
JM
Moto-Lenovo Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Highlighted
WizTech33
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 478
Message 3 of 3

Re: Not able to download apps from Google play store

OK, so here is what you must do to resolve this issue(which is verry common). First you need to turn on Developer Options. To do so go to settings, System, about phone, scroll to the bottom of the page and look for 'Build Number'. Click it repetedly seven times, you will then see "You are now a develper" appear, then go back into System. You will see 'Developer Options' about the middle of the list. Click it, and switch on at the top of the page. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. There will be an option "Force allow apps on external". Switch it on, and go back to the main Settings Page. Click "Storage" then turn "Storage Manager" on, and scroll down and click "Other Apps". In the list of Apps select desired App then click "Storage" then "Move to External". This will free up the Phone Storage for more App downloads and Downloads from the Web. To manage all your files and downloads much more effective and effeciantly, I highly recomend AntTek Explorer , or Solid Explorer as a default file manager. They both are exelent at organizing, moving, copying, and sharing all of your files. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors